Friday, January 14, 2011

Dear Tyler

Dear Tyler,

Tears fill our eyes,
faces burn, there are sleepless nights.
It's an emptiness, and everything seems a mess.
Where did you go?
I miss you so.
I'm so sorry, things were hard.
Wishing I could turn it around,
make your life full of high's.
Wishing I could have said good-bye.
I miss your phone calls at 3 a.m. and
Cruises in the Jetta,
listening to the used and taking back Sunday.
Oh, what I would give, to go back to that day.
I'd wipe your tears, and tell you its ok.
Hold you tightly and not let go...

Spread your wings baby and shine down on us.
I know your at peace, and finally happy.
One day we'll all see you again,
Until then.. We’ll keep singing;

"These are my people
This is where I come from
Were givin' this life everything we got and then some
It ain't always pretty
but it's real
It's the way we were made
Wouldn't have it any other way"

Love you always and forever,
always in my mind, always in my heart.

See you at the Crossroads.
Rip. Love Marie

No comments: